Shared interest groups that women can join at any time! Some groups take a break during the summer. Please email the contact person if you are planning to attend.
The Following are some great reasons for G! Groups:
• To provide a safe place for women to belong
• To provide a place where friendships can begin and grow
• To provide another venue for women to connect inside and outside the church walls
- Peace by Piece(quilting group). They will meet on the 2nd Saturday of each month from 9:00am-12:00pm in Room 103/105. If you are a quilter, or interested in quilting, mark your calendar now. They are currently working on lap quilts. Sign up at the Girlfriends table or email Vickie Meunte at email@example.com.
- Chick Flickers: Meets off campus to enjoy seeing movies together, the 2nd Thursday of each month in the morning and the evening. They usually have a bite to eat before or after the movie. Please contact Nancy Butters at firstname.lastname@example.org for movie selections, times, locations and more information.
- Christian Fiction Book Club: Meets on the 3rd Wednesday of the month, at 9:30am in Room D. Please contact Pat Heldt at email@example.com or Jessica Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information including what book they are currently discussing.
- Eclectic Crafting Circle: They will be working on various crafts for LCdC ministries. Please contact Shannon Young at DanandShannon@cox.net for more information.
- Gamin’ Gals: Taboo anyone? Outburst? Bunco? Do you have a favorite board or card game you’d like to share with some girlfriends over munchies? Gamin’ Gals meets on the first Tuesday of the month, at 7:00pm in room 202 at the church. For more information, contact Jen Heisig at email@example.com or Beth Cannon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hiker Chicks: Looking for adventure? Head on down the highway to your nearest trail. Come experience the great outdoors with trail blazing girlfriends. So many perks…exercise, beautiful scenery, and time with girlfriends. Meets on the third Thursday of the month October thru April. They will be hiking a portion of #100 in the Phoenix Mountain Preserve, the trail-head is from the North Mountain Information Center off of 7th Street South of Thunderbird. Rated Easy. Please contact Pam Trueblood for more information, or to become a part, at email@example.com.
- Morning Knit & Crochet: If you are a veteran knitter or want to learn… this group is for you. Come knit to your heart’s content (or learn) and have fun with girlfriends. Meets on the first and third Thursday of the month at 8:30am in Rm. 104/106 (currently on break). For more information, Sandy Holding at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knifty Knitters: If you are a veteran knitter or want to learn… this group is for you. Come knit to your heart’s content (or learn) and have fun with girlfriends. They are currently making prayer shawls. Meets on the second and fourth Wednesday at church in Room 115 at 4:00 pm. For information, contact Elly Johnson at email@example.com or Brenda Dettmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lit-n-Lattes: Meets in the Family Room on the third Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm. Please contact Cheryl Burross at email@example.com or Sally Rochotte at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, including what book they are currently discussing.
- Liturgical Banner Group: Meets on Wednesdays at 9:00am in the Sacristy. NO Sewing necessary! Please contact Lyn Morrow at email@example.com for more information.
- Then Sings My Soul: This group is for women of all ages who love to sing the traditional hymns and enjoy the fellowship that goes along with it. Meets the first Monday of the month at 7:00pm in the Music Rehearsal Room. Please contact Merridith Hackley at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Soul Food: Meet second Monday of each month at 12:00pm. For more information, click here! (Reservation required)