Shared interest groups that women can join at any time! Some groups take a break during the summer. Please email the contact person if you are planning to attend.
The Following are some great reasons for G! Groups:
• To provide a safe place for women to belong
• To provide a place where friendships can begin and grow
• To provide another venue for women to connect inside and outside the church walls
- Peace by Piece(quilting group). They will meet on the 2nd Saturday of each month from 9am-12pm in Room 109/111. If you are a quilter, or interested in quilting, mark your calendar now. They are currently working on lap quilts. Sign up at the Ministry table or Click here if interested.
- Chick Flickers: Women’s movie watching group. We meet (Sept-May) on the 2nd Wednesday morning and on the 2nd Thursday evening each month. We usually have a bite to eat before or after the movie. . Click here if interested.
- Christian Fiction Book Club: Women’s Christian book club group. Meets on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 9:30am in Room D. Click here if interested.
- Eclectic Crafting Circle: Women’s crafting group that meets to do various crafts for La Casa ministries, dates and locations vary. Click here if interested.
- Gamin’ Gals: Women’s gaming group. Taboo anyone? Outburst? Bunco? Do you have a favorite board or card game you’d like to share with some girlfriends over munchies? Gamin’ Gals meets on the 1st Tuesday of the month at 7pm in room 202. Click here if interested.
- Hiker Chicks: Ladies…looking for adventure? Come experience the great outdoors with trail blazing girlfriends. So many perks…exercise, beautiful scenery, and time with girlfriends. Meets on the 3rd Thursday of the month October thru April. Click here if interested.
- Knifty Knitters: If you are a veteran knitter or want to learn…this group is for you. Come knit to your heart’s content (or learn) and have fun with girlfriends. Meets on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month in the Cry Room at 4pm. Click Here if interested.
- Lit-n-Lattes: Evening Christian book club for ladies. Meets in the Family Room on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 7pm. Click here if interested.
- Liturgical Banner Group: Ladies want to help create Liturgical banners for the church? Meets on Wednesdays at 9am in the Sacristy. NO Sewing necessary! Click here if interested.
- Then Sings My Soul: This group is for women of all ages who love to sing the traditional hymns and enjoy the fellowship that goes along with it. Meets the 1st Monday of the month at 7pm in the Music Rehearsal Room. Click here if interested.
- Soul Food: Enjoy eating out? Want to make new friends? Join us the 2nd Monday of each month at 12pm (different location each time). For more information, click here!