Promoting the wellness of the whole person: body, mind and spirit.
Our Parish Nurse, Rita Block, provides a non-invasive role of coordination, facilitation and support for members of the congregation with health care issues. If you are dealing with health care issues for yourself or family members, including your spouse, children or even your parents, Rita is here to work with you to find the right answers for your situation. She is also able to assist with home care and support group referrals. She has visited various assisted living homes in the area if you have those types of needs. So if you aren’t sure where to turn, call Rita or send her an e-mail.
For more information contact: Rita Block R.N. F.C.N.
480.948.1234, EXT. 1130
Click here to e-mail Rita Block
Office Hours: Monday and Wednesday 9AM-3PM or call for an appointment if this does not meet your needs.
- Medicare 101: November 6 at 5pm or November 18 at 9:15 or 10:30am. CLICK HERE to learn more
Groups that meet on campus and other resources:
- Alcoholics Anonymous: AA for Women Only, 7:30am -Tuesdays and Friday in Rm. 111
- Al Anon: 7:30pm-8:30pm Thursdays – Rm. 205
- Alzheimer Support Group Click Here
- Blood Drives Click Here
- CPR Skills/Water Safety Click Here
- Eating Disorders Education & Support Click Here
- Heart to Heart Grief Support Class Click Here
- Support After Loss: Monthly Grief Support Group Click Here
- Growing by 2 Feet Click Here
- Hopekeepers Click Here
- P.V. Ostomy Support Group: Meets the third Thursday of the month at 12:30pm in Rm. 107
- Stephen Ministry Click Here