The Legacy Journey, an all-new course by Dave Ramsey, is a 7-week, biblically-based class that teaches how to truly live and leave a legacy for future generations. The information presented will lead you deeper into investing, basic estate planning, purposeful living, safeguarding your legacy, and discovering the key to generational wealth and true generosity.
Through video teaching, class discussions, and interactive small-group activities, you’ll learn a biblical framework for living intentionally so that you’ll be able to leave a legacy that will secure your family’s future and make a lasting impact on the world around you. The material cost is $120; scholarships are available.
The next class is scheduled to start in February. A class preview will be held on February 7, 2017 and the class will begin on February 21, 2017.
What will you learn in the Legacy Journey?
- Lesson 1: Snares and Dares. Dave covers what the Bible has to say about wealth and faithful stewardship, and he debunks some toxic beliefs society has about wealth.
- Lesson 2: The Pinnacle Point. Learn how to invest wisely. Get the pros and cons of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities and real estate investing.
- Lesson 3: The Law of Great Gain. Discover the keys to contentment and learn how to figure out how much is enough. Dave teaches you how to create your own ratios for increased giving, investing, and lifestyle.
- Lesson 4: The Road to Awesome. Learn the five stages of an awesome life. Jon Acuff covers purposeful living, mastering your talents, guiding others, and more.
- Lesson 5: Safeguarding Your Legacy. Dave’s daughter Rachel Cruze joins him to share how to live and leave a legacy for your family and future generations. Learn the importance of choosing blessings over curses, and ensuring that your future is protected.
- Lesson 6: Generational Legacy. Dave shares a kingdom perspective on material possessions. Learn the keys to basic estate planning and generational wealth.
- Lesson 7: Called to Generosity. God is a giver. Discover how you can become generous and use the resources God gives you to further the kingdom for generations to come.
- Bonus Lesson: Fearfully, Wonderfully Made. Learn the four basic personality profiles and understand how our differences can improve communication in all our relationships.
Contact Nancy Berry at email@example.com
if you have any questions.