Come to a free, educational, 1 hour session with speaker Linda Robens at La Casa on the following dates:
Oct. 16 at 6pm
Nov. 12 at 9:15am
Nov. 12 at 10:30am
All sessions will be held in Classroom C
CLICK HERE to register
How do you know what to do?
Here are just a few of the questions Linda Robens will answer for you:
- What is original Medicare? How do I get it?
- How do I know what plans include my doctors?
- What is a Part A, B, C, or D? What do I need?
- Am I paying too much for benefits and not protected enough?
- What do I do each year when it’s open enrollment?
- Which plan is right for me?
Linda Robens Licensed & Certified Broker:
I have been in the healthcare industry for over 25 years. With this knowledge of medical insurance, doctors’ networks, coverage limits, and prescription plans, I can answer many of your Medicare questions.
As you age in, you receive piles and piles of information; how do you make sense of all of this? If you are on Medicare, each year the benefits change, doctors change networks, or new plans come into the valley. I know what the next year looks like and can help to ensure that you are on the correct plan.