To view upcoming Men’s Ministry Events click here.
The mission statement of Men’s Ministry at La Casa is to share the good news of Jesus Christ with all men; and to equip and educate men to reach out to all people in His name!
Men of La Casa!
Welcome, a variety of opportunities awaits you! There are monthly breakfasts with powerful speakers; 15 Weekly Discipleship Groups – small groups studying the bible or a themed book; PHD and PHD 3.0 Leadership programs which focus on PREPARING HIS DISCIPLES (PHD) in terms of advanced Leadership; and during the year, we have a men’s noon “brown bag” study on Wednesdays. In addition, we have a Summer Monday Golf league, an annual retreat, service project ministries and so much more! Plug into one of the many options we have for men at La Casa.
- Men’s Retreat. Click Here
- Men’s Breakfast. Click Here
- Men’s Summer Golf. Click Here
- PHD: Preparing His Disciples. Click Here
- Men’s Bible Study. Click Here
- Discipleship Groups. Click Here
- Life support Groups. Click Here
Joe Wentling, Director of Men’s Ministry
Phone: 480-948-1234, Extension 1242 (Voice Mail only)