Engaging children while their parents invest in their marriage.
Childcare provided during Night Out, Date Night, and Sunday Series
NO additional fee- Reservations are required, based upon availability
MPKids Night Out and Date Night
0-3 years = Nursery
4 years (potty trained) – 1st grade = Room 307
2nd grade – 6th grade = Room 101
IMPORTANT: Space is limited! Parents must make a reservation for their child(ren) for MPKids every Date Night and Night Out. After you make a reservation, you will receive a confirmation email or you will be placed on a waiting list and notified when/if space becomes available.
For Nights Out and Date Nights, we encourage you to find your own sitter at your home if at all possible. If your child is sick and you must cancel, please contact Michelle Hayes at 480-704-3200 so we can add someone from the waiting list.
MPKids Night Out Schedule: February 17, & April 21
- 5-5:45pm MarriedPeople couples and reserved and confirmed MPKids eat together in the Fellowship Hall
- 5:45-6pm Parents take their MPKids to the locations listed above
- 6-7pm Curriculum for children in their designated rooms and program for parents in the La Casa Fellowship Hall
MPKids Date Night Schedule: November 4, January 27, & March 10
- 5-5:30pm Parents drop off reserved and confirmed MPKids in their assigned rooms and pick up their Date Night gift bag
- 5:30-6pm MPKids eat dinner- Meals are provided for children 4 years – 6th grade. Dinner provided for children 4 years-6th grade. Please provide a meal (no nuts) for 0-3 year old children and all children with dietary restrictions.
- 6-7:30pm MPKids curriculum and activities
- 7:30-8pm Parents will receive a text message reminder to pick up their children before 8pm. Please be prompt “If it is 8, you are late” Late fees will apply.
MPKids Sunday Series
April 8 – May 6
9:15-10:15am OR 10:30-11:30am
Childcare provided in nursery or Ignite. Ignite available for one hour only
CLICK HERE to Register for Ignite! (If not already registered)
You must be registered for MarriedPeople to reserve children for MPKids.
CLICK HERE to Register for MarriedPeople