49 and Holding
49 & Holding is for the 49+ crowd who want to get together and play! We don’t ask for ID so if you’re a little younger, please join us! Monthly social activities and day trips highlight the agenda, so come join us! For information contact Nancy Butters at email@example.com.
Connection Groups are small groups that have a deeper sense of community. It’s partnership, mutual encouragement, and the sharing of ideas and feelings about the things that matter to our lives. It means having friends who will be there for you and vice versa! They usually meet once a month in homes or at the church. If you are interested and want more information, please contact Pastor Susan Ramsay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 reasons to join a Connection Group:
1. Sharing good times together.
2. Thought-provoking discussions. Really interesting topics.
3. Growing in God’s Word.
4. We support each other, care for each other—like a family.
5. We really connected. We really clicked.
6. Sharing parenting concerns and advice.
7. The people in our group would be the first to help us in any situation – good or bad.
8. A group of Christian friends in whom we have confidence and trust.
9. Our kids ask to go to Connection Group so they can play with their friends.
10. We have lots of fun, lots of laughter, lots of humor, lots of love.
Meets every 3rd Thursday of the month at 8:30am in Fellowship Hall room A. Naomi’s Daughters is a group of women who are widows, who meet monthly for conversation and fun, both here at the church and occasionally off campus to see a play or take a local tour. Come join us! Contact Pam Tomlinson for more information: Pam Tomlinson, email@example.com.