March 26 at 6:30pm in Classroom A: Dessert and Information CLICK HERE to Register!
Is life more than you can handle right now? Are you adjusting to a new job, change in marital status, a serious illness, the death of a loved one, a recent move, or just experiencing a lonely or difficult time? Could you benefit from having someone who would listen, care, and walk with you through this difficult time? There is no need to struggle alone! Everyone goes though difficult times. Having someone to care, listen, and share God’s love with you can help you get through the confusion, stress, or loneliness you may be experiencing. God does not intend for us to struggle alone.
Stephen Ministry cares for people facing tough times. Consider allowing a Stephen Minister to walk with you on your journey to wholeness. Stephen Ministers are ready to provide the emotional and spiritual care you need when faced with a crisis or difficulty such as:
- Loss of a loved one
- Divorce or separation
- Loneliness or discouragement
- Unemployment or a job crisis
- A terminal illness
- Birth, adoption, miscarriage, or infertility
- A chronic illness
- Recovery after an accident or disaster
- And many more
Stephen Ministry is a confidential Ministry. The identity of those receiving care or what takes place in each caring relationship remains private. Contact one of our Stephen Leaders listed below. They can tell you more about our Stephen Ministry and how you – or a friend- can be matched with a Stephen Minister.
Stephen Ministry Leaders:
Steve King 602-492-6966
Claudia King 480-269-1181
Pastor Susan Ramsay 480-948-1234
What is a Stephen Minister?
- A child of God who walks beside a person who is hurting
- A congregation member with gifts for caregiving who is carefully selected to serve in this role
- A layperson who has received 50 hours of training in providing emotional and spiritual care
- A caring, Christian friend who listens, prays, supports, and encourages
- Someone who will “be there” for this or her care receiver, meeting faithfully for about an hour each week, for as long as there is a need
How Stephen Ministry Works- Click Here
Stephen Ministers: The After People- Click Here
Frequently asked questions- Click Here