Yes, Christmas in June! Cool down and join Jennine Ulibarri on Wednesday Nights in June from 6-8pm as we look at 4 classic Christmas movies and then dig into God’s word with each one. Please note the following:
- No need to have seen the movies. Clips will be shown for discussion.
- No need to cook. Dinner will be provided for the 1st night by the Girlfriends Ministry and then we will “potluck” for the other 3 sessions.
- No need to attend all 4. Come when you can, vacation when you must. Each night stands alone.
- Easy sign-up online or at the Ministry Table in the courtyard.
- Childcare is available ($5 per child per week paid to the nursery).
Cost: $5 per session or $20 for all 4 sessions
June 7: Elf
June 14: The Nativity Story
June 21: It’s a Wonderful Life
June 28: Disney’s A Christmas Carol
CLICK HERE to register