When others are happy, be happy with them. If they are sad, share their sorrow.
– Romans 12:15
Here at La Casa de Cristo we want to make sure there is a place for you to go if your spirit is weary and you need encouragement.
Currently there are 8 different groups who meet regularly to attend to different issues. If you do not see a group that meets your particular needs, please contact the church office, and schedule a time to meet with one of the Pastors.
- Alcoholics Anonymous: AA for Women Only, 7:30am -Tuesdays in Rm. 111
- Al-Anon: 7:30pm-8:30pm Thursdays – Rm. 102
- Alzheimer Support Group
- Eating Disorders Education & Support
- Grief Support Class
- Support After Loss Group
- Naomi’s Daughters | Widow’s Group: See Social Groups Page, Click Here
- P.V. Ostomy Support Group: Meets the third Thursday of the month at 12:30pm in Rm. 107