Confirmation Weekend 2020
- Saturday October 17, 2020 5:00pm and Sunday October 18, 2020 8:00am, 9:15am and 10:30am
- All parts will be pre-recorded and shown @ LaCasaLive.com The expectation is that every Confirmand will watch and support ALL 4 Services whether they are leading that Worship Service or not. Thank you for supporting your fellow confirmands. Talk and support each other in the Chat Room 🙂
- Confirmation Ceremony will be @ 1:00pm
- This is a special service where Lutheran teenagers (many who started their Christian journey when their parents brought them to be baptized as a baby) now make a public “confirmation” that their faith is in Jesus Christ. The Confirmands will individually recite their memory verse via a slide show. Your youth pastors will have a special message for you and some special gifts will be mailed in advance on behalf of your church. At the end of the meeting all confirmands will open their gifts together.
- Confirmation Luncheon will be placed on hold until we can meet again on campus.
- On that day, Parents will join their Confirmand at the baptismal font for a special blessing and then at the altar for a prayer.
“We are so excited to celebrate the accomplishment of the confirmands in the development of their faith, and through this celebration we want to share how proud we are of the students who followed through on finishing this amazing step in their faith!”
This will be a day that celebrates your journey of developing your Christian faith and we hope you always remember it!