This year’s Easter Basket Ministry will look slightly different from previous years. Instead of handing out baskets for La Casa members to fill, we are asking for donations of items to be included in the baskets.
Our goal is to fill 350 baskets for nursing homes and 100 baskets for retired veterans.
Please pick up a few items the next time you are shopping and drop them off at the church office in the boxes marked “Easter Basket Donations.”
Requested Items for 2021 Easter Baskets:
- Toothpaste; travel size
- Toothbrush; individually packaged
- Lip Balm (chapstick)
- Hand Lotion; travel size
- Snack Bags of pretzels, crackers or cookies; lunch box size
- Chocolate Easter Bunny
If you prefer to make a monetary donation, the estimated cost of each completed basket is $10.
Donations will go toward the cost of purchasing and filling the baskets.
• Write a check to La Casa de Cristo designating Easter Basket Donations in the memo line and drop it off or mail it to the church office. You may also drop off checks in the offering boxes at worship in an envelope marked Easter Basket Donations.
• Give online by clicking the button below and then choose Quickly Give Now or Login to access the pull-down menu. Choose Easter Basket Donations and enter the amount you wish to give. Online donations may be made by credit card or bank account debit.
Baskets will be delivered on Saturday, March 27.
If you would like to help with our contactless delivery, please register below:
– Your Easter Basket Ministry Team