Why Do We Worship?
It’s a new year and La Casa de Cristo wants to bring The Church into this blessing of renewal by educating LCDC members on what Worship is all about, not only in Lutheranism but Christianity as a whole. We call this time of worship and teaching the “Elements of Worship,” a 6 week series that focuses on:
- Sunday, January 7th – Music, Song
- Sunday, January 14th – The Christian Creed
- Sunday, January 21st – Communion
- Sunday, January 28th – Prayer
- Sunday, February 4th – Scripture
- Sunday, February 11th – Offering
Each of these weeks will go into detail on each element of worship with in-depth analysis on topics by specialists of our church in all areas. We hope this ministry will bring some clarity to every member and grow us together towards a stronger relationship with God and our Savior.
Week 1: Sermon on Music and Song in Worship
Week 2: Sermon on The Creeds in Worship
Week 3: Sermon on Communion in Worship
Week 4: Sermon on Prayer in Worship
Week 5: Sermon on Scripture in Worship (Contemporary)
Week 5: Sermon on Scripture in Worship (Traditional)
Week 6: Sermon on Offering in Worship (Traditional)
What’s After the Elements of Worship Series?
- Elements of Worship Series – 4 weeks (Concluded)
- Family Worship Service – (March 18th)
- Palm Sunday & Easter – (March 25th – April 1st)
- Technology Series – 4 weeks (April 8th – 29th)
- Summer of Promises – 6 weeks (June 3rd – July 8th)
- Road Trip – 6 weeks (July 15th – Aug 26th)
- Road Trip – 7 weeks (July 14th-Aug 26th)
- Year of the Bible – 11 weeks (Sept 15th – Nov 25th)
- See Our 2018 Worship Series
We encourage everyone to find a way to be a part of these new series and serve The Church however His grace wills. Thanks La Casa Family!