La Casa de Cristo Staff and Ministry Health Policy
Next Update Coming: June 1, 2021
Update: April 29, 2021
An all-staff email was sent out on April 29, 2021 with an update on the staff health policy.
Some of the changes in this new update (please see links below for full details):
1) Individual food/drink is now allowed. No buffets.
2) Classroom Occupancies have changed.
3) Max group size is now 100 people. Although, over 100-people events may be considered in consultation with and approval from the Health Team.
4) Overnight trips/camps/retreats may occur in consultation and approval from Health Team.
Links to all pertinent information with this update:
Update: April 7, 2021
An all-staff email was sent out on April 7 with an update on the staff health policy. No changes were made from our March 22, 2021 phase parameters and room capacity numbers. A clarification about overnight trips/camps/retreats was included. Read the email here.
Included in the email was an attachment with the ADHS County Level Benchmarks. Access the ADHS County Level Benchmarks here (updated to the most recent data available as of the first week of April).
Update: March 26, 2021
An all-staff email was sent out on March 26 with an update regarding the Governor’s recent health policy changes for the state. Included in the email was the message that the next update will be on April 7. Read the email here.
Update: March 22, 2021
1) Current Phase Parameters and Room Capacity Numbers, as of March 22, 2021: Access Here
2) Staff Health Protocols: Access Here
3) Quarantine Guidance, Maricopa County Department of Health: Access Here
“For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.”
2 Timothy 1:7