Ready to have some fun with family and friends? Let’s spend forty days on a journey together, making a difference. It’s time to get your shoes on and get fit.
Track your miles each week and see the difference you make in your health.
A registration fee of $40 gets you signed up to improve your fitness and make a difference in the lives of Arizona kids in foster care. All registration money will go to support La Casa’s first Royal Family Kids Camp this summer.
For 6 weeks (Feb 26—April 8) during Lent, exercise on your own by walking, biking, running or your choice of activity. Keep track of your miles (15 minutes of physical activity = 1 mile). Turn in your miles weekly via the website or at the Ministry table at weekend worship.
Read the Starfish Story
- Ash Wednesday, February 26th – Start Walking!
- Wednesday, March 4th – Record your miles Week 1
- Wednesday, March 11th – Record your miles Week 2
- Wednesday, March 18th – Record your miles Week 3
- Wednesday, March 25th – Record your miles Week 4
- Wednesday, April 1st – Record your miles Week 5
- Wednesday, April 8th – Record your miles Week 6