Jr High Refuge Programs
**Information is sent through our youth text system. Send your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
About La Casa de Cristo's Jr High Refuge Program
Grow in Faith through the Church
#LaCasaFamily Jr High Youth has many opportunities to get connected. Whether we are hosting a youth worship service, retreat, girls/guys nights, gym jam, off campus event, or 1 on 1 with teens, our purpose centers around these three values: Worship, Discipleship, Community.
- We nurture an environment that celebrates and thrives in the goodness of God.
- We intentionally lead teenagers to follow Jesus and His kingdom ways.
- We create a community of people known for our love for one another.
Sunday mornings we have worship, a message and small groups at 9:15a in Room 201. Small groups reinforce the important message of having a church community
The Jr High Youth Group has its own worship band. Contact Suzan if your young adult would like to be involved.
We meet on Tuesday Evenings at 6pm in 210 for the girls and 213 for the guys
- 7th-8th grade can participate in Confirmation Classes
- 7th grade will learn about the “Life of Jesus” and the “Story of Israel” in an interactive, fun environment where the church community is stressed.
- 8th grade topics are “The Lord’s Prayer” and “Hot Topics” in the same setting as 7th grade.
Throughout the year, we host social events on and off campus, including but not limited to, winter retreats, summer camps, movie nights, yoga nights, basketball, capture the flag, bowling and much more!