Next class information coming soon!
Facilitated by Joel Truemper, this six-week Biblically-based class teaches you to truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come. You will delve deep into investing, basic estate planning, purposeful living, safeguarding your legacy, and discovering the keys to generational wealth and true generosity.
Through video teaching, class discussions, and interactive small-group activities, you will learn a Biblical framework for living intentionally now so that you will be able to leave a legacy that will secure your family’s future and make a lasting impact on the world around you.
For more information, contact Joel Truemper at 630-514-1852. This class is provided at no cost.
What will you learn in the Legacy Journey?
- Lesson 1: Snares and Dares. Dave covers what the Bible has to say about wealth and faithful stewardship, and he debunks some toxic beliefs society has about wealth.
- Lesson 2: The Pinnacle Point. Learn how to invest wisely. Get the pros and cons of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities and real estate investing.
- Lesson 3: The Law of Great Gain. Discover the keys to contentment and learn how to figure out how much is enough. Dave teaches you how to create your own ratios for increased giving, investing, and lifestyle.
- Lesson 4: The Road to Awesome. Learn the five stages of an awesome life. Jon Acuff covers purposeful living, mastering your talents, guiding others, and more.
- Lesson 5: Safeguarding Your Legacy. Dave’s daughter Rachel Cruze joins him to share how to live and leave a legacy for your family and future generations. Learn the importance of choosing blessings over curses, and ensuring that your future is protected.
- Lesson 6: Generational Legacy. Dave shares a kingdom perspective on material possessions. Learn the keys to basic estate planning and generational wealth.
- Lesson 7: Called to Generosity. God is a giver. Discover how you can become generous and use the resources God gives you to further the kingdom for generations to come.
- Bonus Lesson: Fearfully, Wonderfully Made. Learn the four basic personality profiles and understand how our differences can improve communication in all our relationships.