Because when your marriage is better, everything is better.
New Fall 2020 Curriculum!
Take a step closer
Everything you do in marriage brings you closer to your spouse or pushes you further apart.
Learn how to be intentional about taking a step closer towards each other.
- September 20– October 25: Sunday Series
- October 17/18th: Date Night- Picnic Date
- November 21: Night In with La Casa – Online
- We plan to meet virtually and will let you know if and when we can meet in person.
The MarriedPeople Strategy
Equipping couples in their one-on-one time.
October 17/18 – Picnic Date
Collect your Date Night bag filled with resources and surprises to ensure a fun date with your spouse. Pick up Saturday or Sunday, 5:00-5:30 pm at our convenient drive through at La Casa.
To participate in Date Night please register for MarriedPeople first.
Empowering Couples through an online course:
Closer Connection – The 4 Ways We Communicate
September 20-October 25th,
9:15am or 10:30am.
- Session 1: What is Good Communication
- Session 2: Of Course I’m Listening
- Session 3: Conversationallly Unique
- Session 4: Taking the Stress Out of Communication
- Session 5: Are You Truly Listening?
- Session 6: Servant Communication
To participate in Sunday Series and to receive your participant guides please register for MarriedPeople first.
Session 1 – What is Good Communication?
Session 2 – Of course I am listening
- Sept. Oct 4th: Conversationally Unique
- Oct. 11th: Take the Stress Out of Communication
- Oct. 18th: Are you truly listening?
- Oct. 25th: Servant Communication
No fee for fall 2020
Questions? Contact Jennine Ulibarri and Michelle Hayes at email@example.com or 480-948-1234