When others are happy, be happy with them. If they are sad, share their sorrow.
– Romans 12:15
Here at La Casa de Cristo we want to make sure there is a place for you to go if your spirit is weary and you need encouragement.
Currently there are 8 different groups who meet regularly to attend to different issues. If you do not see a group that meets your particular needs, please contact the church office, and schedule a time to meet with one of the Pastors.
- Alcoholics Anonymous: AA for Women Only, Email email@example.com for details.
- Al-Anon: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Alzheimer Support Group
- Eating Disorders Education & Support
- Grief Support Class
- Support After Loss Group
- Naomi’s Daughters | Widow’s Group: Click here if interested
- P.V. Ostomy Support Group: please visit phoenixostomy.org for more information.