What plans and dreams did you have for 2020 that did not come to fruition? I think it’s safe to say that 2020 was a year of disappointment and discouragement for many of us. It was a year that tried to steal our hope and threatened to throw us completely off course.
But if we keep our eyes fixed on Jesus in 2021, in spite of the chaos swirling around us, we will catch a glimpse of hope. Our time together will empower you with God’s promise to RENEW, RESTORE, and REFRESH! Hope is always on the horizon so we can keep stepping forward in faith!
Drive thru pick up of retreat bag on Friday, Jan. 22nd from 5:00 pm to 5:30 and again on Saturday Jan. 23rd from 9:00 am to 9:30 am.
RESTORATION and REFRESHMENT are always on the horizon
so we can keep stepping forward in faith!
Women's Ministries to Join
Past Series Archives
- Jennine Ulibarri – Director of Women’s Ministries; 480-948-1234 Ex.1108
- Jody Goodvin – Assistant/Moppets Coordinator; Ex. 1221
- Trina Wise – Assistant/MOMSnMore Coordinator; Ex. 1224
- Pat Mersiowsky – Assistant/MOMSwithTeens Coordinator; Ex. 1225
- Michelle Hayes – MarriedPeople; Ex. 1222
- Sandy Holding – Special Events