***Information is sent through our youth text system. Send your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
About La Casa de Cristo's Youth Program
Grow in Faith through the Church
#LaCasaFamily Youth has many opportunities to get connected. Whether we are hosting a youth worship service, retreat, girls/guys nights, gym jam, off campus event, or 1 on 1 with teens, our purpose centers around these three values: Worship, Discipleship, Community.
- We nurture an environment that celebrates and thrives in the goodness of God.
- We intentionally lead teenagers to follow Jesus and His kingdom ways.
- We create a community of people known for our love for one another.
Sunday mornings we start with worship, a message and small groups. Small groups reinforce the important message of having a church community.
- High School at 9:15-10:15am in the Seven24 room
- Jr. High at 11:30-12:30pm in the Refuge room
The Youth Group has its own worship band. Contact Suzan if your kid would like to be involved.
During the week, either Tuesday or Wednesday 5-6pm
- 7th-8th grade can participate in Confirmation Classes
- 7th grade will learn about the “Life of Jesus” and the “Story of Israel” in an interactive, fun environment where the church community is stressed.
- 8th grade topics are “The Lord’s Prayer” and “Hot Topics” in the same setting as 7th grade.
- Tuesday nights, we offer Girls’/Guys’ Nights for all youth 7th through 12th
- Dinner is served
- We dig into God’s Word
- End with games
- Wednesday nights – High School Renew in the Seven24 room. 6:30-8:30pm
Throughout the year, we host social events on and off campus, including but not limited to, winter retreats, summer camps, movie nights, yoga nights, basketball, capture the flag and much more!