Tuesday Morning Coffee - 8am
Join us every Tuesday at Breakfast Joynt across from La Casa at 8am for coffee and fellowship.
Coffee is “on the house”.
La Casa de Cristo Veteran's Ministry
Here are some of the benefits of registering as a veteran or active duty:
- Monthly breakfast to connect with others in the La Casa community
- Veterans’ topics speakers and presentations by other veterans organizations
- Outreach/advocacy: veterans resources assistance to navigate the VA, state & federal assistance, and other benefits
- Morning coffee fellowship gatherings
For active duty family members:
- Recognition of the service and sacrifice
- Support for the family during deployment
- Care packages and affirmations of support from the community
- Outreach/advocacy for the family
- Inside Veterans Health news & information Department of Veterans Affairs
- Military Exposures
- VA Caregiver Support Home
- PTSD Monthly Update – Subscribe
- Gulf War Veterans
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Older Adults
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Basics
- Social Security Basics
- Area Agency on Aging – Service Database
L-R is Maggie Talamantes, daughter Romie, and Linda Smith. Romie is leaving soon for the AirForce.