We are a community of veterans, their families, and those with a heart to support active duty military, veterans, and their families. Our mission is to connect a community of veterans to honor and support each other with compassion and understanding.
Join us every Tuesday at Breakfast Joynt across from La Casa at 8am for coffee and fellowship. Coffee is “on the house”.
Here are some of the benefits of registering as a veteran or active duty:
- Monthly breakfast to connect with others in the La Casa community
- Veterans’ topics speakers and presentations by other veterans organizations
- Outreach/advocacy: veterans resources assistance to navigate the VA, state & federal assistance, and other benefits
- Morning coffee fellowship gatherings
For active duty family members:
- Recognition of the service and sacrifice
- Support for the family during deployment
- Care packages and affirmations of support from the community
- Outreach/advocacy for the family